[time-nuts] Small time server for mobile use.

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Mon May 25 04:28:22 EDT 2015

I hesitate to say this for fear of provoking a fault, but although I
wouldn't consider them especially good, they're not universal failures. I
have a Pi running a house control and logging system that has an uptime of
230 days despite being largely unattended (I'm not on site - it doesn't get
any special treatment). It doesn't have a read-only filesystem, however all
logs are written to a USB stick.