[time-nuts] What did I buy? Austron 1210D-03

Dan Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:21:02 EDT 2015

Thanks for the replies. I think this will make a very nice clock for my
lab, though before I relegate it to a shelf I plan to replace the battery
pack and experiment with the performance. I especially like the features
for syncing it precisely to an external source. After a month or two of the
OCXO stabilizing, I'll get it synced to GPS and see how long it stays
aligned. A reference aligned to the GPS PPS  that you can carry around
seems quite nifty.

The other unit already sold, so perhaps that indicates the price wasn't far
off the mark.

Thanks

Dan