[time-nuts] TymServe 2100 1995 Issue - A Kludgy Fix

Esa Heikkinen tn1ajb at nic.fi
Tue May 26 10:18:47 EDT 2015

descoubes kirjoitti:

> I am very pleased to inform you that the 1995 year bug on the TS2100 has
> been solved. You will have to replace the existing Trimble ACE III
 > GPS receiver by our N024 with special firmware.

Does this also correct the 1 sec offset caused by upcoming leap second?
To remind, TS2100 GPS mode failed already in February, having 1 sec
offset right after the information about upcoming leap second was added.

How can we know that it doesn't fail again when actual GPS week rollover
will happen? Now it seems to be week 1846 and 2047 will come less than
four years. Did you test this with GPS simulator?

Best regards,

--
73s!
Esa