[time-nuts] KS-24361 "NO GPS" - again

billriches bill.riches at verizon.net
Fri May 29 17:33:52 EDT 2015

Hi Ulli,

I heard some comments that the short jumper cable between the two units
would make an intermittent connection.  You will notice that some of the
pins in the connector are shorter than the others and hopefully that is the
problem.  I don't know if the plugs are wired 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and so forth
but you could figure that out and make up another cable and try it.
Hopefully your problem will be as simple as a bad cable.  I have had two of
those systems running 24/7 for almost a year and have had no problems.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU
Cape May

---