[time-nuts] Manuals heading for the dumpster

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:53:15 EDT 2015

I think the main contributor to the death of their business is that new equipment comes with usually worthless manuals, and even for those who have somewhat better manuals, the instruments are still not repairable by the amateurs.

I realize that free sites (like mine) probably did not help, but the handwriting was on the wall a long time ago and it is unfortunate.

Didier KO4BB

PS: I intent to keep my site up as long as I can afford it, and if someone comes up with a dumpster's worth of scanned manuals, I will find the disk space for it, but unfortunately, I can't afford to buy any of it myself.

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.