[time-nuts] Bad date out of HP Z3805A

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:12:36 EST 2015

Hi,

It just so happens I've been playing around with GPS week rollover on the
Tria GPS. I added an option to simulate the next rollover in 2019, and did
some experimentation with a REF-0. With this being a current topic in this
thread, I decided to do a quick write-up on it:

http://syncchannel.blogspot.com/2015/11/simulating-gps-week-rollover-with-tria.html

I stuck to GPS time instead of UTC and didn't bother to simulate some
unknown number of leap seconds that will have occurred by then. But perhaps
the simple tests I documented will be of interest to the list.

Best regards,

Dan W.