[time-nuts] KD2BD WWVB receiver/decoder in QEX

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:27:21 EST 2015

Charles it is a lot of circuitry. But if you want just frequency out then
lots of stuff drops out. Since I have experimented with much of this
already I will do the reduced versions. There is no need for the PIC, the
+- 45 degree chager in the front end, numbers of dividers, output
selectors, analog detection, of the old time code etc.
The one thing I noticed about the LM837n was that its gain bandwidth
products was at least 2-3 X a typical tl084 as an example so a bit better
for 60 KHz.
Really like your suggestion of the NE5532. Have quite few of those will
take a look to see what the implications may be.
Also post down conversion to 10 Khz I was scratching my head as to why not
the TL08X series.
Still a good job and glad it was shared.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL