[time-nuts] ACAM GP22 Chip

Thomas Allgeier th.allgeier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:23:54 EST 2015

Hello Angus,

That is roughly what I want to do, a plausibility check if what I see is
caused more by the GP22 or already present on the signal I am trying to
measure.
Very clearly there is no principal problem, the data I get from the GP22 is
pretty decent and with enough filtering already useable. I have the feeling
the GP22 does not add very much noise/jitter and all I want is get a handle
on how much in reality.

If we take this approach further we will have to invest in some additional
kit, but apart from that I am also rather taken by the capabilities of the
GP22 as a timer, and my own curiosity wants to find out how good a homebrew
counter/timer could be built from it.

As I said I will feed back anything I can establish in this respect.

Best regards,
Thomas.