[time-nuts] SMD TADD-1 distribution amplifier - seeking comments and suggestions?

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Nov 30 17:54:43 EST 2015

Anders
U101 only needs to have a gain of 1 at dc so replace R104 and R105 with a capacitor connected to ground.
Adjust the other components of the gain determining network accordingly.Also the junction of the power supply divider R102 and R103 should be heavily capacitively bypassed to ground and a resistor placed between this junction and U101's noninverting input.

Excess Sub Hz PN is usually due power supply noise or thermal fluctuations due to air currents/ convection.
Most of the so called super regulator circuitsĀ  should be more than quiet enough with an LM329 reference.A damped LCR filter at the input will improve the PSRR at switchmode output frequencies.

Bruce