[time-nuts] Possible GPS Interference test - false alarm

James Flynn james.flynn at csun.edu
Sun Oct 4 11:51:59 EDT 2015

James Flynn <james.flynn at ...> writes:

> I am away from experiment at moment, but what I could check remotely
> indicated everything was running hot, straight and normal.
>
> I will check it again when I get back and put up data.
>
> I have not seen this before but was not running during earlier GPS
> interference tests.

I checked out the equipment when I got back to the lab and found that the
time difference measuring and recording system had gone bad. It was
occasionally doubling the time difference for some as yet unexplained
reason.

It was pure coincidence that there was a GPS interference test announced
for the same time.