[time-nuts] Lucent RTFG-u DE-9 connectors

Alexander Huemer alexander.huemer at xx.vu
Fri Oct 9 12:36:11 EDT 2015

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 10:52:37PM +0200, Alexander Huemer wrote:
> on the Lucent RTFG-u units there are two types of D-subminiature 9 pin
> connectors. The common, threaded type and some other type with a
> different kind of fastening technique I have never seen before.
> Does this other type have a name? Where can I buy such connectors?
> Of course I can modify the housing of the units and equip it with
> standard connectors, but I have too much respect for the construction to
> do that :)

Thanks for all the answers.
With these search terms ('slide lock' and 'slide latch') I was able to
find quite a number of available connectors one can buy.
Interestingly I was not able to find ready made cables that already have
one of these connectors mounted.
Don't get me wrong, I am able to assemble one myself, I just found it
interesting that there there are no cables with this connector out
there.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
-Alex