[time-nuts] UPS for my time rack

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 12:19:08 EDT 2015

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 06:34:39 +0000, you wrote:

>They're quite neat, but I wish there were something a little less
>heavy-duty for the 1-2 Amp range.

For the small stuff, I use the little round plugs that come in a bunch of
sizes; I've tried to standardize my shack on 5.5X2.5mm for things like a
VLF upconverter and a little broadband amplifier mounted in a diecast box
(Who doesn't love Digi-Key?).  But I still put powerpoles with the smaller
contacts on the other end to run on the shack's 12V bus.