[time-nuts] [Bulk] 10811 unsoldered fuse

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Oct 20 07:59:44 EDT 2015

Dimitri,

That clearly is not the 'original' thermal fuse that I found in my 10811.
Mine was a small, axial lead, cylindrical part.

It looks like someone substituted a different part (is that a fuse or a
cutoff?) and did a poor job soldering.  I think the temperature is correct
though.  I'd have to look at the manual to know for sure.

My 'fuse' failed and I replaced it.  All the soldering was OK on my unit.

Joe