[time-nuts] GPS Disciplined TCXO

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Wed Oct 21 22:15:53 EDT 2015

Thanks. That’s me.

I posted a while ago here, but I’ve made a great deal of progress since then. I’ve logged most of what I’ve discovered and learned on the project itself. I believe I now have reasonable confidence in the performance of the two models. I’d be happy to share my methodology so that others could attempt to duplicate or verify my results.

It’s going to remain an open source / open hardware project, but I do sell them in my Tindie store too.