[time-nuts] GPS Crystal Frequencies

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:12:18 EDT 2015

Usually GPS receivers have CPU clock frequencies that are not an
integer multiple of the chipping rate: that's why there is the
sawtooth correction in the timing units. The LO frequency for the
receiver front-end is not a problem due to the fractional-N PLL. The
Motorola M12 seems to use a 40MHz clock, uBlox receivers use 48MHz
clock...