[time-nuts] Low noise quartz crystal oscillator by Bruce Griffiths

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Oct 29 07:01:38 EDT 2015

Hi

They do it pretty much the same way everybody else makes the same
sort of oscillators. Design, build,  tune / select, test, re-tune/ select, re-test.
The amount of test / tune depends enormously on what level of oscillator
is being made. > 80% of the volume shipped gets relatively less effort than
the other 20%.

Bob