[time-nuts] Trimble GPSDO board

Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sun Sep 13 20:52:34 EDT 2015

Hi Arthur,
I looked at all your emails.  This is the only reference to reading
something from inside the unit:

>"The one error I did notice is I said the board locked after it found
satellites but that is incorrect."

You have no other details on RS232 on the email of August 22 (I rec at
7:01pm EDT, you sent at 6:25pm EDT).  Are you talking about another email?
I must have missed something.  Help me, please repost that section of your
email please.

Bob