[time-nuts] Easy-to-use TDC to compare PPS

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Sep 15 14:56:13 EDT 2015

I don't recall ever hearing from Deutschland about this chip. Gave up, if I
remember aright. Still engaged in the mad race to update, 5 yr later. Got a
620, and the BBblsck boards for the 5370's
Don

Tom Van Baak
> There's some useful information in the following long threads:
>
> acam TDC chips (was: PicTic Data)
> https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2010-August/049463.html
>
> Some info on the ACAM TDC and a question to Brooks Shera's PI controller
> https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2010-October/051134.html
>
> Acam TDC's
> https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2014-April/084070.html
>
> Experience with THS788 from TI?
> https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2012-March/065293.html
>
> /tvb

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.
Lucky is he who has been able to understand the causes of things.
Virgil
-------------------------------
"Noli sinere nothos te opprimere"

Dr. Don Latham, AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC, 17850 Six Mile Road
Huson, MT, 59846
mailing address:  POBox 404
Frenchtown MT 59834-0404

VOX 406-626-4304