[time-nuts] Some results on a very interesting Sulzer OCXO

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:14:42 EDT 2015

I recently scored some old Austron 5MHz oscillators at a military surplus
store. They were listed at $10 each. (The price may have gone lower after I
BSed with the owner for a while) One is a Sulzer model 1120N from 1972. The
other is a Sulzer model 1150C from 1971. That 5 MHz oscillator has serial
#5, which is kind of neat. Both work and are very stable.

Dan