[time-nuts] algorithms and hardware for comparing clock pulses

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:13:15 EDT 2015

The Teensy 3.1 (http://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy31.html ~$20) has a Flex Timer Module that appears to allow a single counter to be captured into independent registers from independent inputs. Not sure, but PJRC tends to run the clock fast (96MHz) so relative timing resolution should be much better than 0.1 microseconds.

Bob LaJeunesse