[time-nuts] More HP5065 experiments

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:32:26 EDT 2015

Hi Poul-Henning,

According to your linked info I understand that you don't have
schematics and more info about the 105 OCXO.
The HP 105 and HP 5065A don't include any information, treating it as a
module that is not field reparable, but the HP 5061A Cesium Frequency
Standard manual, while stating  the same, does include this info both in
theory of operation and schematics.
If you don't have this manual at hand I can send you these info from mine.

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL