[time-nuts] Z3805A firmware?

David Gravereaux davygrvy at pobox.com
Tue Sep 29 20:17:23 EDT 2015

On 09/29/2015 12:28 AM, Hal Murray wrote:

>> Good detective work. Yes, it sounds like a GPS 2^10 = 1024 WNRO issue, but
>> no one else has ever reported this AFAIK, so it's very curious.
>
> I've seen it on a Z3801A.  I'm pretty sure I mentioned it here.  That was
> several years ago.
>
> I think I had to set the time after power up but before it found any
> satellites.

Yes, I'm sure I had seen your post when I looked around.  I couldn't
apparently just set it due to the 222 "data out-of-range" error.  I
can't say why the :GPS:INIT:DATE command didn't work, but the numerous
restarts eventually moved it forward.

--
davygrvy at pobox.com:~$ make war
make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.