[time-nuts] Does anyone have an inoperable TS2100 they'd part with?

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:17:09 EDT 2016

Frequently power supplies in instruments like the TS2100 are standard off the shelf units.  I would suggest googling the vendor and part number and of course checking the well known auction site

In one case avocent wanted 1800 bucks to fix a terminal server with a dead PS I was able to buy a brand new exact replacement from the OEM of the PS for $150 from Amazon