[time-nuts] LEA-M8T

timenut at metachaos.net timenut at metachaos.net
Thu Apr 7 21:27:52 EDT 2016

So...

Back to Bob's original observation. He stated that he DID shut off all sats
except GPS. So, is the LEA-8MT better or worse than the LEA-6T (or LEA-7T, if
available) when only GPS is used? I wouldn't think that it would be worse, but
it wouldn't be the first product that an "enhancement" messed it up. Sometimes
generalizing something can make it worse. Does the LEA-8MT pick up fewer sats
due to the wider bandwidth? Or perhaps, is more sensitive to noise or
interference?

Mike