[time-nuts] HP 5360A History?

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:16:02 EDT 2016

It would appear that the Allen variance as defined at the bottom of page
4 in TVB's reference to the December 1970 HP Journal (thanks, Tom!) is
the same formula as that used for "fractional frequency deviation" in
other HP publications on the 5360A. This is helpful to me because I've
been tearing my hair out trying to find one reference that equates the two.

Jeremy