[time-nuts] AM335x/Beaglebone Black memory bus (was: 1 PPS 50-ohm driver)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 18 03:10:21 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:03:11 +0200
Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp at arcor.de> wrote:

> BTW:
> Is there a way on the BeagleBoneBlack to map the IO-Pins like an ancient
> data bus? some addresses, data, read, write or so? Something to get into
> an FPGA without much ado, with medium-speed data rates?

Yes, you can use the GPMC subsystem for this. Have a look at the TRM
and Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/ti-gpmc.txt.
I'm sure there are also some examples of DT bindings out there.
If you have trouble getting it working, you can ask in #beagle at freenode.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.