[time-nuts] Dead tree material: Ships, Clocks, and Stars: The Quest for Longitude

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Tue Apr 26 13:53:11 EDT 2016

I usually don't have very much to contribute to this list, a lot of what
gets discussed here is a bit above my pay grade, so I mostly just read and
hope some of it sinks in.  Also not sure how much interest there is on
this list in dead tree material.

That being said, I was at Ollie's Bargain Outlet,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ollie's_Bargain_Outlet and I saw four copies
of Ships, Clocks, and Stars: The Quest for Longitude Hardcover – November
4, 2014 by Richard Dunn (Author), Rebekah Higgitt (Author),
http://www.amazon.com/Ships-Clocks-Stars-Quest-Longitude/dp/006235356X for
$10.  I was thinking of buying a copy for myself and wondered if there
might be some interest from others.  According to the USPS web site this
book can be shipped at media mail rates for less than $5, so at $20 on
your doorstep this book is about $15 cheaper than it appears to be
available any where else. Any interest?

   Thomas Valerio