[time-nuts] Using the HP 58503a to correct your PC clock

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:34:40 EDT 2016

Because people have been trained by marketeers to look for the 'silver bullet'   But there are generally only a few methods to accomplish a given task

Heck look at the 'cloud' those of us who were using large scale computers in the 80's called it 'timesharing'  and the most important app on the PC at the time was a vt100 or 3270 emulator and graphics were done on a Tek vector terminal

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri