[time-nuts] GPS antenna selection - lightning

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:13:50 EDT 2016

If you are looking for info in lightening.  University of Florida has a
huge collection and also points to many other places on the web.   They
actually do testing there, lightening occurs so reliably almost every day
in summer.  Their test tower gets many hits
http://www.lightning.ece.ufl.edu

But really, for practical purposes Ben Franklin got it pretty close to
right.  Give the lightening a good low impedance path to ground.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California