[time-nuts] Heathkit clock available

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Aug 9 14:38:42 EDT 2016

Hi Nick:

The GC-1000 was the clock that not only received and was set by WWV (or WWVH) but also had a disciplined
oscillator(HFDO) at 3.6 MHz.
http://www.prc68.com/I/HeathkitGC1000.shtml

Tom: Have you made stability plots for the GC-1000 HFDO?

I recently got a Saunders Assoc. 150B Crystal Impedance Meter and the property sticker on the back says Heath Company.
I'm guessing they tested some or all of the 3.6 MHz crystals for the GC-1000 to be sure they would "pull" as needed.
I'd like to get my hands on a loose one of those to test it.
http://www.prc68.com/I/CrystalImpedanceMeters.html

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke