[time-nuts] Shera revisted

Joakim Langlet joakim.langlet at seaview.se
Thu Aug 11 06:03:37 EDT 2016

You are so right, Chris.
The Zynq is absolutely an overkill for an ordinary GPSDO.
What I think is attractive with the Zynq are the possibilities to
experiment with different implementations of counters and gates without
soldering and that you can get pretty fast counters well integrated with
the processor.

The Zynq would be pretty good for SDR experiments too, as you point out.
That may well be my next project.