[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Aug 11 21:57:36 EDT 2016

Hi Chuck:

The Mantis is very expensive and the arm in the EEVblog review is not as stable as my arm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3o0EWHEH08
about US$ 3300 retail, maybe $2000 eBay.
In the review he is confused about 3D vs. perspective.
The working distance does not look as long as the B&L.
http://www.prc68.com/I/SMT.shtml#Mag

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke