[time-nuts] Safely getting the electrical length of a connected antenna feedline

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:04:09 EDT 2016

Because Velocity Factor determines the time it takes a EM wave to traverse the cable it ALSO shortens the wavelength by the same amount relative to free space this is why coaxial cables can be used as delay lines and why when cutting resonant sections of coaxial cable the Velocity Factor must be known

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri