[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:00:25 EDT 2016

Yes however since you are simply submitting the circuit design it makes sense that they would hold the Gerber until you bought prototypes as unless you have software to create the Gerber it has value as once you have the Gerber you can have the boards built anywhere.    They need to make a profit to stay in business after all

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri