[time-nuts] NUT4NT: Four-channel All-frequency GNSS RF-to-Bits

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:52:04 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM, Daniel Mendes <dmendesf at gmail.com> wrote:

> A new interesting toy soon to be crowdsourced:
>
> https://www.crowdsupply.com/amungo-navigation/nut4nt

A shame, it looks like it can be externally clocked, but I don't see a
way to get in and measure a PPS signal.

Considering the increasingly frequent jamming I see doing a multiband
CRPA timing receiver sounds like a fun project; but I'm not quite
seeing how to do really overkill timing with this device. :)

I guess on the NT1065 you'd want use the clk with a counter to capture
the position of a PPS or external reference with respect the the
sample clock?... and hopefully the signal processing chain from clock
to the ADC has a constant delay?