[time-nuts] RF cables and connectors

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 17:50:19 EST 2016

Perrier...

Great site...  The correct URL is:

http://www.brackemfg.com/

73
Don
W4WJ

In a message dated 12/3/2016 4:40:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
time-nuts at febo.com writes:

List,

I recently bout a couple of USB male to USB male  cables from Newegg.

About two weeks later I received a catalog from:  Brake Manufacturing LLC.

They make inter-connecting cables for almost  any type of connector with
almost any type of co-ax as well as selling almost  any RF connector one can
imagine.

You can different types of connectors  on the ends of each cable.

Prices for a simple 3 foot cable start  around  $30.

WWW.BRAKEMFG.COM

Regards,
Perrier