[time-nuts] Totally unrelated, but..

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 7 11:43:08 EST 2016

Hi

You probably have proven one of the most basic design truths: Parts will *always* oscillate just
outside the bandwidth of your test gear” :). A few other possible issues:

1) Something else is oscillating and it is simply interacting with the regulator in an odd way.
2) The oscillation / noise is at a very low level and it’s below your test gear’s noise floor
3) Testing stops the oscillation

Bob