[time-nuts] Original HP 5370B Ops + Service Manual 4 sale

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Dec 7 17:49:33 EST 2016

All the talk a few weeks ago about the 5370B  reminded me I have an
original Operating & Service manual for the beast.

This is a slightly earlier manual for serial prefix 2313A ( with no
change pages) # 05390-90020. Pages are no longer glued in the binding so
it you will need a 3 ring binder but I did verify that the pages are all
there. Asking $10 ( less than half what  the folks on Evil-bay want for
one) plus shipping ( USPS media mail less than $5) will ship
international but it is not a bargain even free because of the shipping.
Contact me OFF LIST . manuals at artekmanuals.com. Reply's to the list will
be ignored if they manage to slip through TVB's eagle eye

Happy Holidays

--
Dave
Manuals at ArtekManuals.com