[time-nuts] OT: ExpressPCB (cross-post from volts-nuts)

BIll Ezell wje at quackers.net
Fri Dec 9 14:58:47 EST 2016

Sorry if I'm behind the times, just did a new project that required a
pcb, and ExpressPCB is my go-to vendor for one-off boards. I just
noticed they now provide the low-cost boards (fixed size, 3x5, quantity
3) that I've always ordered with silk screen and solder mask for $71. I
got my latest boards that way and they're beautiful. No relationship to
them, just a happy customer. You can still get the barebones boards for
$51. The hack I used to use was to put the component id and such on the
top copper layer as tiny text, but that was a bit of a pain for layout.
(Oops, can't put that label there, it's copper and there's a trace there
also) Really nice to be able to get real boards, even if it does end up
being ~$23/board.

--
Bill Ezell