[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:18:57 EST 2016

At the bottom of the command line help screen dialog, it should show what command was causing problems.

You should not need to do anything.  Z3801A should be auto-detected.  You can skip the auto-detect by editing the heather.cfg file and changing the /rxa command to /rxz

Are you using a null modem cable with the Z3801A... it needs it.   Also do you have the proper serial port selected?   If you have a /br command setting the baud rate, that would override Heather's auto-detect trying different baud rates or the /rxz command setting 19200:7:O:1