[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Dec 11 17:45:41 EST 2016

On 12/11/2016 1:25 AM, Mark Sims wrote:

> The heather.cfg file has a com port setting (/1u) and a /rxa (receiver auto-detect) command
> line option setting which gets processed before the settings on the command line.
>
> Try editing heather.cfg file and change the /1u command to /0

Problem fixed. The reason for the misbehaving was that the installer did not set the "Start In" field of
the Properties panel.

Look at this screen capture :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/lh.gif

When properly set, the error disappeared. My suggestion would be to modify the installer so that
also that field is correctly set.

73  Alberto  I2PHD