[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Sun Dec 11 18:49:25 EST 2016

John,
I am a none in programming, but can anybody tell me why it does work?
I tried it now several times with different settings for the time zone ...
I am running WIN7 pro 64 and the program did install in Program Files(86).
Editing the heather.cfg in this directory does have no effects ...
???

Arnold, DK2WT