[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available
David J Taylor
david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 03:53:55 EST 2016
many thanks for your immense and invaluable work!
I am using the trimble thunderbold together with LH version 3 all the
last years with success, I like your program very much.
I downloaded and installed today the version 5, but I have some problems
because it looks like my windows 7 does
not get access to the heather.cfg file, what do I wrong? Anybody has an
idea how to do it right?
Like much software where the user needs to edit a configuration file, it's
best installed /outside/ the "Program Files" directory:
- Create a new directory C:\Tools\
- (optional) Set the permissions to Everyone, Full control
- Created a new directory C:\Tools\LadyHeather\ (your choice of name)
- Right-click the LH download, Properties.
- If "Unblock" is present & checked, uncheck it.
- Install LH here.
It's running correctly on my Win10/64 system. More information:
SatSignal Software - Quality software written to your requirements
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
More information about the time-nuts