[time-nuts] rxx question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:15:49 EST 2016

The /rxx command says to run without a receiver.  It turns Heather into a glorified system clock display.  Use /rxk for the Lucent.

Also your time zone command is wrong.  Use /tz=EST5EDT or /tz=-5EST/EDT

The life time is shown near the middle of the screen as part of the disciplining/holdover information.