[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:27:28 EST 2016

Mark ok experimenting and I did have the HD set to spin down and monitor to
sleep. Turned both on to see if it gets past the 45 minute mark. Then see
what actually is the issue if it does.
As a heads up the settings I use do work on the other 3 programs that I
have used for the z3801. But then I suspect none of them log anything and
do not care about the disk or monitor.
Will see and let you know.
Thanks for your guidance.
Regards