[time-nuts] Lady Heather 5.0 and COFS/Jupiter-T Receiver

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 19 06:47:18 EST 2016

Being playing round with Lady heather 5.0 (really impressed) and my Jupiter-T receiver using Zodiac mode. But what is COFS. Can not find anything in the help or on the internet. Is it short for something?

I did notice a couple bugs relating to rounding off. If I set the elevation mask to 10 degrees LH reports on the interface as 9.91? Not sure if the other parameters such as *DOPS are returning similar errors?

Not sure if this is a bug, but I put the unit into survey mode for 2 hours and it keeps flipping between Navigation Mode and Survey mode/Self Survey with the screen flashing in between the switching.

-=Bryan=-