[time-nuts] Ublox M8N - have I a XO or TCXO ?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:49:34 EST 2016

I have used Reyax modules with RS-232 outputs for a long time.  The company seems to be quite good.  I trust them to be a reliable supplier and have never had any problems with any of their units despite being used in some rather harsh conditions.

>  Some time ago, I bought two different modules from Reyax on ebay. One
module had a ublox M8N. Recently, I did some reading on several drone
forums about fake ublox modules from China. It seems that modules from
quite a few vendors are not genuine. From the information presented
about identifying the fakes, I am fairly confident that the modules I
bought from Reyax are genuine.