[time-nuts] Ublox M8N - have I a XO or TCXO ?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:14:09 EST 2016

Lady Heather does issue the MON-VER command.  If you write a log file (W L W) the info is written as header comments in the log.  The 5.0 release only writes the first entry from the ROM info section.  The next spin will write all the available ROM info. My M8N returns 6 lines of ROM info (plus 8 blank lines)