[time-nuts] Problem with HP 83623A 20 GHz sweep generator stepping up/down 100 Hz when not wanted.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:17:14 EST 2016

Dave Congratulations on 10 Ghz SSB.
Now to your question. I will fully believe you are seeing normal behavior
of the generators. Even if its dithering 100 Hz thats pretty amazing. Sweep
gens simply are not stable enough for narrow work like you are trying.
Now I am sure comments will prove me totally wrong.
But I don't think so. (Have been on 10G SSB over the years also. Only 60
watts plus. Nothing fancy. ;-)  )
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL