[time-nuts] Using GPSDO as a Refrence for Protable Amateur Radio Microwave Operations

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 22 01:11:19 EST 2016

It has been done. One I recall is Louis Cupido's Reflock system. TAPR did a
kit for it some years back. Fairly sure there are others.
But there are a number of readily available 'systems'  these days that take
a 10 MHz reference input and generate a 'clean' low microwave reference
frequency output that minimises the required multiplication. The ZLPLL and
the VK3XDK Agile PLL V2 are just two I am aware of.
DaveB, NZ
ZL3FJ